Pages

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day

Today is the Huge a great happy mother's Day 
Mother's Day is a celebration honoring mother's and celebrating Motherhood.

Mother is the hearbeat in home and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob.A Mother is your first friend,your best friend,your forever friend.



Pochta hai jab koi Dunia main mohabat kahan hai,
Muskra deta hon aor yad ajati hai Maa,

My Mother,my friend so dear,
Thourghout my life you are always near,
A tender smile to guide my way,
You are the Sunshine to light my Day. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

8 Majedar aur Jasoosi Paheliyan # Paheliyan in urdu & hindi # Riddles # shout info with duaa

Majedar aur Jasoosi Paheliyan Videos about different kinds of urdu paheliyan(Riddles) and improve your Generel Knowledge.I hope you enj...

Popular Posts